Monday 10 January 2011

How was it for you?

I'm home after 3 hours of enjoyable hard work. We covered a lot of ground, busked our way through a couple, didn't get too lost in anything, had a few laughs as well as working through some good ideas. I'm enjoying a pie and a Furstenburg. "Dr" Gillian Mckeith would not approve, but it works for me right now.

We had agreed 9 as the ones to focus on tonight. We played -
Eternal Hotfire
Fertile Mind
See That Skin
Fire & Clay
Saint Jack
Prairie Chain
Fluorescent Statues
Venus Rediscovered
Justify
I Don't Feel Free
Blues At My Door
She's All Mine
Wicked Willow Blues
Sister
Early Grave
Bones Are Buried
Primeval Call

17 tunes with 2 guitarists who hadn't met until tonight and were getting in and out of each other's way, as guitarists do. I'm playing most of the slide, Martyn is playing most of the wah-wah / feedback.

A fruitful night's work.

No comments:

Post a Comment